We are looking for great people to work here in the City. Our team is focused on keeping South Burlington one of the best places to live, work, and visit.
- Highway Mechanic (PUBLIC WORKS)
Immediate need to fill vacancy. Full-time.
- Police Officer(s)
We are currently seeking team players who are committed to making a difference in our community. We consider our community our #1 responsibility. We continuously recruit for the position of POLICE OFFICER whether a vacancy exists or not.
In order to be considered, you must meet one of the following criteria:
- 20 years of age at the time of application and High School Diploma;
- Associates Degree or higher strongly encouraged; or
- Have a minimum of 2 years previous full-time experience with another agency; or
- Have honorably discharged after a minimum of a 2-year active duty military tour
HOW DO I APPLY?
- Complete a city employment application form.
- Compile requested materials.
- Submit your application.
- via email— email@example.com
- via mail— Human Resources, City Hall, 575 Dorset Street, South Burlington, VT 05403
Questions? Call us at 802.846.4107 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.